Thursday, October 18, 2007

on to the Hollydaze.......




As you can see I am fooling around trying to create changes in my blog..Trial and Error!! But this is how we learn and I decided to be more daring.
The new picture in my title is little Fairy Foo Foo. she has long gone to a new home but I still love her face and decided she represented the heart of my peoples look. I may have to resize the thing to get the look I want but not for awhile.

Halloween and vine is past and I have to get on with the project at hand...Hollydaze, our Christmas, Holiday show is happening here in Petaluma on the 10th of November . I need an inventory but my hardest job is to decide what to make as I have soooo many ideas...

I am working on reindeer and snowmen.. also dogs in drag and girlie santa's (named santa barbara, santa maria, and santa rosa ..to name a few...

4 comments:

Holiday Queen said...

Looking forward to attending another of your fabulous shows! I'll be sure to stop by and say hi! Melissa

Sylvia Anderson said...

HollyDaze was once again, a fabulous show! Thanks you again for being a great hostess, and I am looking forward to 2008! :)

Diane Duda said...

Didn't know you had a blog until this very moment.
I've loved your creations since I first saw them in Home Companion.
Your Fairy Foo Foo made me smile as soon as she appeared.
Anyway, just Hi!
I'll check back often in hopes of new posts. :)

Diane

Lenae May said...

Wonderful blog and work! Spectacular detail and color!!
Lenae