Friday, October 12, 2007

halloween and vine part 3

October 12th, 2oo7

halloween and vine part 3
More pictures of the artists that made H & V such a hit!




My friend Ronnie found me this wonderful spinner.I can load it up, the peoples hang straight and apart, and customers can spin it around and around.







closeup of my peoples nestled together.





Nicole Bown and her wonderful creatures.









Her business is called Necessary Excess(a really wonderful name)
and her people are my favorites.I need to post a shot of the one I got from her, I LOVE IT!












Nicol Sayre and her wonderful husband at her table.It was
empty in minutes.....!






Nancy Aldabe of Nancy's Metal Art came from Sacramento, CA and did her best show ever. She has been with us from almost the begining.








Laurie Meseroll of Mudcakes. Her paintings are wonderful. She also did terriffic.


Jack Roads (I always thought we should have called our show
"Jack Roads and others" after he joined us a few years ago)
He always sells out because he does very few if any shows
besides H & V. People come from everywhere to get a chance
to get one of his pieces.






Johanna Parker (The featured artist in Better Homes and Gardens Special
interest magazine series"Halloween
2oo7" )Her table was mobbed and when the dust settled it was empty. She brought lots of stuff too!




Ginny of Trout Creek sets up her table...





Ginny's happpy Pumpkin Guy.. .........
.............she sold out too!!









This handsome fellow belongs to Crystal from Gothic Rose Antiques Placerville, CA.
can you imagine driving down highway 80 and glacing over to see him riding in the passenger's seat. She told me she gets lots of strange looks.





this is Crystal's table..She has the most amazing collection of spooky, dark and beautiful things. Amazing jewelry too!!